Volunteering & Supporting the Media Center
Learn more about volunteer opportunities and other ways you can support the media center
You can volunteer in many ways. What interests you?
- Book fair--setup, take down, sales
- Shelving books (the returns cart is always full)
- Assisting with circulation (checking books in and out)
- Repairing books that are in our book hospital
- Being a guest reader
- Being a guest speaker (Please let me know what career, history, talent, holiday, etc. you might like to share with classes of students)
- Donating Amazon gift hards to purchase books for our library
- Donating items needed by the media center (pencils, liquid watercolors, watercolor paper, Folkmanis puppets, AA batteries, Post-it notes, credits from Mr. K's book store, gently used books (for the library or for our end of the year book swap).
- Pulling K-2 read alouds from the shelves for our Bag of Books program
- Helping organize books for our spring book swap.
- Inventory (ongoing, not just at the end of the year)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org