District 1:1 Student Laptop Information
Asheville City Schools is dedicated to providing students with the tools needed for success. All schools serving grades 5 through 12 supply each student with a Chromebook laptop to be used as an educational tool throughout the school year!
ACS faculty are skilled in engaging student in digital learning activities. To be successful, all students need a working laptop every day.
Tips for Success:
- Treat your laptop with care
- Keep your laptop in a protective case
- Bring your laptop and charger to school every day
- Charge your battery at home so you are ready to go when you arrive to school
- If you are having any technical issues, please bring your laptop and charger in the bag to the Help Desk in the Media Center.