Interested in Volunteering at SILSA? Fill out Google Form Below!
Only Level II Volunteers are required to have a background check completed before they can begin working with students. Level I Volunteers only need to login through IdentaKid when on campus and participating in Level I activities.
Level I Volunteers
- Do not have unsupervised contact with students.
- Level I Volunteers may help with PTO/PTA fundraising activities, athletic concession sales, day field trip chaperones, and school beautification projects.
Level II Volunteers
- May have unsupervised contact with students.
- Volunteer regularly.
- Testing Proctors
- Must have a clear background check.
- Must have adequate reference checks.
- Level II Volunteers may work in the classroom, serve as reading and math tutors, extracurricular coaches, mentors, and overnight field trip chaperones.