Remote Learning Technology Assistance:
If you need techology assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to exchange a device or get a new charger, you may visit the AHS Media Center Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between 10:00 and 2:00.
Asheville City Schools is dedicated to providing students with the tools needed for success. All schools serving grades 6 through 12 supply each student with a Chromebook laptop to be used as an educational tool throughout the school year!
ACS faculty are skilled in engaging student in digital learning activities. To be successful, all students need a working laptop everyday.
Tips for Success:
- Treat your laptop with care
- Keep your laptop in a protective case
- Bring your laptop and charger to school everyday
- Charge your battery at home so you are ready to go at school
- If you are having any technical issues, please bring your laptop to the Help Desk in the Media Center.