All student athletes and parents must view and document viewing of the concussion video, the links are provided below.
We are able to resume workouts for sports and the schedule is located here and also at the bottom of the page. The guidelines to be followed for each sport are also listed at the bottom of the page. Remember student-athletes will have to do prescreening before participating as well as being enrolled on familyid. Please remember to bring a mask and your water bottle to workouts.
We are excited to announce the offering of FamilyID online registration to upload physicals for athletic participation. Families are encouraged to access the website and create an account for the upcoming school year. This site is easy, user friendly and will prove to be more administratively efficient.
Any student with a physical date before April 1, 2019 will have to get another one for upcoming season. ALL ATHLETES WILL NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO GET OTHER PARTS OF PHYSICAL FORM DONE BUT NO PHYSICAL EXAM NEEDED FOR ONES DATED AFTER APRIL 1, 2019
INFORMATION INCLUDED AT BOTTOM OF PAGE ON REGISTRATION!!!!!
Announcing FamilyID - Athletics
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Current Physical Exams and review Online Concussion Courses Video
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
Student information, Doctor information and Health Insurance Information
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the blue Register Nowbutton and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Createyour secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continuebutton when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
No Payment Required or Alternate Payment Method (check, cash, non-FamilyID payment site)
- Click the blue Submitbutton. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the Registrations tab in the blue menu bar at the top of your screen.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or781-205-2800 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.